Horse Management What Books And Equipment Are Needed For The National Diploma In Horse Care And Management?

What books and equipment are needed for the National Diploma in Horse care and Management? - horse management

I was accepted by the national diploma in horse care and management, and I would first like to buy a few books to read and maintain, enough money and buy them. I would like to know what equipment is required for graduation. I take the path to horses. The opinions of the course are also welcome.
Jess

1 comments:

lisa a said...

I have the same trip a few years ago. The Equiptment Requirements vary from one university to another, and it should send a packet with Equiptment includes recommended books, but I can the key elements that are used more

If (the current standard)
Council Protection
Riding Gloves
Riding boots (leather boots, leather leggings) Swedish caps were allowed the rights, but had to be made of leather for riding, but this may not be the case with your course
T-shirts, polo shirts, tie
Toilet kit, hair net, jodhpurs (dark blue, black, beige)

Because these books are books that are used for most ...
- Equine Nutrition - David Frape
- The horse's fitness and competition - Julie Brega
- Equine Exercise Physiology - K. Nankervis & D. Marlin

If you take the BHS exams I recommend using 2 sets of books - Maxine Cave and cane Hazel. I think that really complement each other, such as sugar cane Hazel are simple and easy to read, all the important aspects and Maxine Cave books are all informationy BN or completeed.

Like waiting for the purchase of books I recommend college band (unless the school recommend a book or two) and found the Liberary had a lot of records and some books have tons of used single assignment, but only rarely read. If you buy a few books to verify the age of the university as students selling a package of used books can, or check eBay.

Good luck with your journey, I hope you enjoy it as I do.

Post a Comment