Viral Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Viral Syndrome? Should I Return To Work Before I Get Better?

Viral Syndrome? Should I return to work before I get better? - viral syndrome more condition_symptoms

I work at McDonald's. I am a cashier. I am the cups, coffee get-update note, cups and ice cream cones, and the people their food. Now I was sick for 3 days. Sneezing, coughing, fever and have no food. She sent me home from work on the first day. A colleague told my boss that "he has to do with me, because it is disgusting. I've heard, and asked if I could go home. So I went home. I went to the emergency room today (4 / 12/08). The doctor told me that I have a viral syndrome. I have a recipe and return a reference to the work on 4/14/08. Should I go back to work if I'm still coughing and sneezing and vomiting ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment