Does Motorola Droid Require Data Plan If I Buy The Motorola Droid On Ebay Am I Still Required To Pay For The Data Plan ?

If i buy the motorola droid on ebay am i still required to pay for the data plan ? - does motorola droid require data plan

So I have some contact with the plane of the normal, so I have Internet and e-mail. I want to buy a BlackBerry or Motorola droids on eBay. International financial institutions did not buy the data plan? I really want the droids so that if you could not be bought or used on my line with Wi-Fi? many questions, I know. im really sorry anxiouss only. thnx in advance

2 comments:

evilatto... said...

The data plan is required, regardless of where you purchased the phone. Verizon will not activate the phone function without the data plan.

rrowekam... said...

Yes - Verizon requires a data plan for smartphones ALL

Post a Comment