Egg Optic Spiders On My Artifitial Christmas Tree?

Spiders on my artifitial christmas tree? - egg optic

Ok, so here's my problem, I have a 7-foot fiber optic Christmas tree. It was stored in my garage spider infestation throughout the year. Finally, it is back at the set time, but last year, when we are not closed properly. Now I'm afraid that their spiders or worse, their bags of eggs hatch, that if we set up the tree! Any good suggestion? I do not care if I have the use of pesticides. I do not want these ugly things in my house! PS I have a bit of spider phobia! Thank you!

4 comments:

khole12 said...

Sprinkle baking soda on the tree. Small family secret that resembles snow. Set aside for several hours during the night and host a little vinegar in it, I hate spiders, and continue to be the subject of it. If you can, vacuum around several times, as the skirt. If you see this, please click on the link clean W / vinegar on the right side. I have tried to copy it down, but in the long term. Nevertheless, it can help you!

KristenK said...

Take the tree from the container, shake the tree by hand before it in force. I want to wait a couple of days and then shake the new morning. Then sprinkle with a small insect killer and let the air and turn it on.

Blessings

Nice G said...

If you have a fire extinguisher at home, spray a lot in the tree, the failure of all insects such as spiders.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid of spiders, well, so I probably just bought a new tree. : /

Post a Comment