Top Little Kind Models "America's Next Top Model" Will Have A Lesbo! What Do You Think About That?

"America's Next Top Model" will have a lesbo! What do you think about that? - top little kind models

I think it's interesting, but a bit unfair, because they are lesbians professional model? Women must compete with other women and girls like other girls.

Well - I'm sure some of his report, people are happy and click on the button, and it very well. This is definitely an abuse of this site. However, I want you all to think about and compare the problem to the next "issue of America's Top Model." What have I done here was not there? "My friends, I can help with local TS / TG group near my house - long story. It is my duty, shopping Trans woman" new 101 "TRIPS, because they tend more comfortable with more than GG and I can to Download peoplerude. This happens more than you think. Do you think gays and lesbians are prejudices? They do, but it is an order of magnitude lower than that against TG / TS. They are people, friends, no cartoons. I defended in this section of the Forum as a place where good people, good response, but these and some of the rampant stupidity that I have seen in some (not all) of the responses I'm sorry I did.

I apologize to the offended lesbians. Please understand that I make a point. I apologize for the rant. But I expected more from this place, and this kind of bias makes me so mad I could spit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment