Cellulite Shorts Would You Wear Special Shorts 45 Min A Day To Get Rid Of Or Reduce The Appearance Of Cellulite?

Would you wear special shorts 45 min a day to get rid of or reduce the appearance of cellulite? - cellulite shorts

I invented a product that I can not say that the secret yet, but got rid of my cellulite. He worked on my friends. I grabbed the party's anti-cellulite product you on a portable short tight, you use at home for the night, it requires no work. Want to buy? What would you pay for this product? Where do you buy? How old are you? Thank you for your help.

9 comments:

Emilyy said...

Maybe if you only study one months likee
garuntee money.
I would not be paid as a 50th
I look at the health shop and the exercise
and maybe Walmart, Target, etc.

alfieboy said...

Yes, I have, but id buy it.

duffy said...

It is impossible to get rid, cellulite with a pair of shorts.
Sucker is simply to yourself and your money.
You need to eat well and exercise.

Oh, I'm sorry? To read the rest of your question. Heh, heh.

Will you sell "snake oil" too?

Nunnybun... said...

No, but I'm not like the women who care about cellulite. Get over it, not all.

Carmelit... said...

I would. I want to pay $ 45 or less.

fluke said...

so. can not work.

Chocolate Kiss said...

Yes, I want to buy a product. I am paid on the $ 25 - $ 45 for the product. And you are looking for places to buy would be Walgreens, CVS, Internet, Wal-Mart, Target and other stores high. And I'm 17th

boo marsden said...

Type. thats Crazee. Yes. I want to buy, so obviously you're not lying. pay $ 100. in 14th =]]

bonitaba... said...

i dont have, because I have .... Muscle, but if I have id's for $ 20-30 $

Post a Comment