Organic Breakfast Cereals How Is My Diet And Exercise Routine?

How is my diet and exercise routine? - organic breakfast cereals

I am a girl of thirteen years old, 5'7 "and 120-125 pounds tested (last time I was 120).

My mother has the whole family, eating organically.

I know I'm thin, but I want to get weakened.

I have gym every day for an hour and twenty minutes, but not really much.

I will start running every day after school for half an hour to an hour.

Here are my organic food type:

Breakfast --
Organic Cereal Bar (130 calories)
Or
Bio-cake (210 calories)

Lunch --
Mini bagel with sliced organic chicken from a sandwich (the bagel is 120 calories, but do not) know about the chicken slices.

Dinner --
Chicken, peas and rice with sauce
Or
Spaghetti with meat sauce Turkey (Safe calories for two people).

Thanks for the comments!

1 comments:

chutes2n... said...

This exercise is very good, but could make good use of fruit and vegetables in the diet. Add a banana for breakfast, carrot sticks or a salad for lunch and snack on apple slices, strawberries, whatever.

In addition, you will notice that the hungriest career booster. eat more nuts, legumes and whole grains are healthier ways to refuel, although my first recommendation would be a glass of organic chocolate milk after a race, because he fills a lot of protein and nutrients lost.

They eat very healthy, make sure enough food to maintain your active lifestyle. When the tone, the focus should be placed on the exercise, no calorie restriction. I would certainly not be less than 1500 calories per day, 1800, when a period of one hour. 'll still a calorie deficit, but not so large that it is unhealthy.

and I remember at 13 you're still growing, is not limited and slow their growth!

Post a Comment