Symptoms Of Cancer In Children Can Someone Please Help. I Have Been Misdiagnosed And Subsequently Have Suffered With Stage 3 Ovarian Cancer?

Can someone please help. I have been misdiagnosed and subsequently have suffered with stage 3 ovarian cancer? - symptoms of cancer in children

I also had cancer and recently underwent a radical hysterectomy, and 85% of my intestines removed. My life is destroyed. I have 2 small children and I still have residual cancer. About 4 surgeons were unable to find what I had many tests, but none of them found. What should I do. I am 43 and my family have suffered enormously. I just want to know what to do. I think it should have been earlier. My symptoms of these dates from the year 2001.

1 comments:

Jayarama... said...

Sorry for your misfortune. You do not have time to pursue options other than to treat orders. Removing the tumor by surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. If your oncologist confirmed that ovarian cancer is a cancer of the bowl, and you have to carry out the treatment.

More than once the disease has spread rapidly from one body to another to spread at any time before the discovery of cancer in an organ, or during treatment or after treatment and 4, physicians were not diagnosed. They say that the symptoms in 2001, receives 6 years is still above the background, were efficiently in the middle of the treatments and associated works on his body.

So do not blame anyone in this phase of the litigation, etc., and we must ensure that at least now in the hands of an oncologist and a good position to continue his treatment. Because of their status and their children, I suggest. Side effects of this treatment is as horrible and painful and has no other choice but to continue with them, such as cancer remains a mystery --

Post a Comment